Sunday, April 5, 2009

Traveling

Dear friends,

I have made it into Berlin safe and sound. But I smell terribly from hot airport terminals, I haven't slept more than 2 hours in the last 26 hrs, and Im paying for internet by the minute. So I will make this brief. First off, disappointments. I did not become a member of the mile high club like I expected, but there were several flight attendants that were looking me up and down, and were pretty cute. If they hadn't been serving me good food all night and morning, I would have been in the club.  But thats another thing. The food. In the past I have only ever rode on domestic flights. And they don't compare. I was served a whole dinner that rocked my socks, no top 5 or anything, but Chicken with rice and mushroom in cream sauce is one hell of a treat, compared to the stale crackers I am used to getting. And to have a nice selection of liquor was also nice. Well not nice selection, but a free selection, which was nice. The trip was enjoyable besides the layovers and there was lots of cute women. Europe might be a place to come back to. Anyway, I must explore the city and so I can let you all know what it really has to offer. 
Enjoy the States

1 comment:

  1. live, love, learn.
    You've lived, as you have obviously written this blog from Berlin. You've learned that domestic flights treat you like a king (or at least feed you more than a peasant). A shame you didn't get any love on the plane ride over, but there will be ample time for that on the return flight. It seems you're doing well so far, can't wait to hear more, Viel Vergnügen! (that's probably incorrect...i used a translator on google, haha)

    ReplyDelete