Monday, February 1, 2010

One Year

Dear Readers,

I have been writing this blog for just a year and it started as way to commnuicate to my family when in Germany. I became more and more dedicated to the blog and was strongly enjoying the proccess of writing. The realization of my schoolings finale has set it. With large loans looming above me I am beginning to fear exiting schooing. My last few postings were if anything tedious for both you and I. If I am going to write I want it must be enjoyable. I will return to posting when I am in a good place to continue on.

My interest lies with my art, my collaborations, and producing as much as possible. I will be setting up a website this month and my production will be trackable through it. I will continue this blog when I can approach writing without the looming fear of editing. It killed me to step in front of my computer hesitating at every sentence because of my commas or bad grammer. I always thought writing was about the expulsion of ideas straight from the head. I had remarked more than once there is a huge difference between writers and editors. Even though my editing wasn't that good I became exactly what I didn't want to be an editor.

I know a lot of you that read this blog and I enjoyed your support along the way. I thank you, and the blog brought out some qualities in myself I never knew existed. I appologize and hope to be back as soon as possible.

Ryan

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear. I do hope this has nothing to do with my ridiculing your commas and semicolons. If so, forgive me. I can be rather harsh sometimes (shall we say Nazi-like?), albeit unintentionally so.

    In any case, know this: you possess original, interesting thought, and that's something no grammarian can ever teach you. So don't give up forever. The world needs Ryan I.

    ReplyDelete